Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Joe Joe is offline

Default finding last number in row excluding 0's

hello all, i have a row of 18 numbers that update autmatically and give me a
number increasing by 1 if the statement is true, if false, i get a 0. i would
like to know of a formula that will give me the last number in the string
excluding the 0's.
example is columns BA3:BR3 and in column BS3 i would like to see last number
over 0.
the below example would be after 3 different days of inputs, as you can see
it does not take the 0 but the last whole digit in the string.

your help would be greatly appreciated
thank you

ba bb bc bd be bf bg bg bi bj bk bl bm bn bo bp bq br
bs
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 0 1 2 3 0 1 2
0 0 =2

ba bb bc bd be bf bg bg bi bj bk bl bm bn bo bp bq br
bs
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 0 1 2 3 0 1 2
3 0 =3

ba bb bc bd be bf bg bg bi bj bk bl bm bn bo bp bq br
bs
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 0 1 2 3 0 1 2
3 4 =4