Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Size of Shapes changes when the Zoom level changes

Actually, I should have mentioned that. I have two clients that insist on
other than 100% zooms. And of course there have been the predictable
problems. Many go away by changing the zoom to 100% while working with
shapes and charts, then changing back.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Curtis" wrote in message
This reply got me thinking of the solution. I save the current zoom level
for the screen in a variable, then change it to 100 while the shapes are
created. Once it's done, I reset the zoom level back to the original
value.
The shapes then are placed exactly as required.

Thanks for your help

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Because of issues like this, not just in 2007 but in all versions, some
people leave the window zoom at 100%.

- Jon
-------