Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Don is offline

Default Excel- printing borders (not grid lines)

This is both a mac and a pc question.

No matter what I do I cannot get numbers to print cell borders. I've tried
about 10 times. Select rangeformatcellsbordersinsideoutsideenter. Print
preview the selected range- no borders. Print range - no borders. I've closed
and reopened sheet. Quit numbers and restarted. The only thing I haven't done
is reboot - but why should I have to????
Also cannot get a range less than the entire sheet to print. Select range
print preview and all I get is the entire sheet not just the selected range
to print.

iMac leopard 10.5.2

Note that I have also tried this with Excel for Mac. Actually does the same
with excel on a pc.
I have used this same spread sheet all winter and only on the last couple of
days have I been unable to accomplish this.

If i create a new sheet I can create borders and actually get them to print
- but not if I try to print from an existing worksheet

Boy I really do love computers - NOT!!!!!!