Max

Ok, think parts of Biff's post might have been inadvertently distorted by
the interfaces. Here's a re-paste of the 2 parts you mentioned. But I'm not
sure whether this paste will again appear distorted from where you're
reading this, so I've included a "text" description of the formula below

In C2 enter this formula and copy down:
= A2&B2
(should read as: "Equal to" A2 & B2)

In K20 enter this formula and copy down:
= A20&B20&C20&D20&E20&F20&G20&H20&I20
(should read as: "Equal to" A20 & B20 & ... I20)

--
Rgds
Max
"Sam via OfficeKB.com" wrote in message
Hi Max,

Sorry to prolong the agony but in Biff's last posting there is a character
in front of the &B2 - it looks like the letter c with a line through it.

Is
it an abbreviation or something?

In C2 enter this formula and copy down:
?&B2?

In K20 enter this formula and copy down:
?0&B20&C20&D20&E20&F20&G20&H20&I20?

Regards
Sam