Stephen

Thank you.
I was hoping to put the formula all in one cell as I have so many formulas
all together. Do you know a way to do that?
Thanks!

"CLR" wrote:

Try this............

In L1 put 0
In M1 put =CONCATENATE(A1,B1,C1,D1,E1,F1,G1,H1,I1,J1,K1,L1)
In N1 put =MID(FIND(0,M1,1)-1,1,99)

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Stephen" wrote in message
Hi Everyone. I'm trying to figure out how to do a formula for the number

of
times 1 happened in a row starting from a certain date.
For example, from A1 I have 1,1,1,0,0,1,1,1,1,0,0 - I would like to get

the
answer of 3 (as starting from A1 I have 3 "1s" in a row, the rest of the
numbers aren't relevant). The max I want to be able to get is 11.
--
Thanks!

Stephen