Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Frieda Frieda is offline

Default Creating a reference from one cell to several other relavent cells

I have a accumulated in an excel document a lot of non-formula text
information divided by cells. Several cells are relevant to others, and I
would like to somehow create that cross; a reference of sorts. Is there any
way I can set up a cell so as when I click on it a few other relavent cells
will be highlighted with a colored border (as would happen with a cell I
click on that's related to another cell via a formula).

I would be grateful to you for any help. Even just rephrasing my question
in excel termination, so I can perhaps find it via regular document help.

--
Spreadsheets, spreadsheets, spreadsheets.