Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
rupert rupert is offline

Default How do I find in Excel 2007 the Command Show Outline Symbols

Hi
I found the "show outline symbol" one of the most useful buttons in excel
2003 and miss it sorely in excel 2007.
Ctrl 8 is good but not as good as having a button to click.
Is there a way to create one's own button so I can replicate the
functionality of the button I need most that got left behind in the new
version?
rgds, R

"Bob Umlas, Excel MVP" wrote:

Press ctrl/8 (not F8, simply 8) - it's a toggle.
Otherwise, it's "hidden" in Office button/Excel Options/Advanced/about 1/2
way down in the Display Options for this worksheet/Show outline symbols if
there's an outline.
Yeah, right! I stick with ctrl 8!
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP

"rimakuja" wrote:

In all old Excel-programs I have always easely found the very useful tool
command "Show Outline Symbols". But not now in MS Office Excel 2007. Can
somebody, please, help me!?!