Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Sizing charts uniformly {need some tricks here}

If you adjust all of the features of the worksheet at 100% to look as they
did when your zoom was at some smaller percentage, you should be most of the
way to a suitable interface. Change font sizes, row heights, column widths,
etc.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 21:16:16 -0400, "Jon Peltier"
brought the following to our attention:

The above method worked but I had trouble since my worksheets are
viewed at 65% to 70%

That's unfortunate. What do you feel are the particular unprofessional
aspects of charts viewed at 100%?

- Jon

To be fair, I'll try it aGaiN today while in the process of putting
together our presentation. Generally with 100% views the fonts
don't look small enough, such as would be seen in a app note or
technical book.

Also.. I've been working in 60% and 70% worksheet views for so
long that going to 100% is like setting monitor/display resolution
back to 800 x 600. :)))

BTW.. thanks for the great tips and code.

-G