Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
Stampie Stampie is offline

Default Excel 2007 data link update prompt

Thanks for the reply.

I've set Excel to allow all macros, this doesn't correct the problem.

The add-in was what I expected it to be also. I attempted to access terminal
services (office 2003) and using a similar file path, locate the add-in which
I had presumed was with the other add-in files under...

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\Library

The pcas97.xla file wasn't there (even checked hidden files, and checked the
folders in the Library directory). I also checked in the ADDINS folder in the
OFFICE11 directory.

I believe the file may have been created by the originator of the
spreadsheet who is the external party mailing this to us.

I still don't understand how it can work on Office 2003 when i'm unable to
find the add-in where Office 2007 says it should be.