Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
SueD SueD is offline

Default Links to mapped drive change to refer to local hard drive

We are running Excel 2000 under Windows XP. There are several spreadsheets
residing in a folder on a server to which 4 people have their O drive mapped.
These spreadsheets contain links to other files within these folders.

For 3 of the people, the links work perfectly but for one person, all the
links change to refer to his XLSTART folder on his local hard drive.

I have double checked his mapped drive and his netowrk permissions to these
folders. I have disconnected remapped the drive without success.