Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
chickalina chickalina is offline

Default Spreadsheet not working with filters.

The macro has actually nothing to do with the information being entered on
the wrong line item. It was happening before I added the macros. The PO
numbers and the requisition numbers are put in by me. I just use the macro to
remove all filters.

"Per Jessen" wrote:

Hi

Like always, post the macro for comments.

Is the date, requisition number and PO number inserted by the macro?

Regards,
Per

"chickalina" skrev i meddelelsen
I have a spreadsheet tracking work orders. When work orders are generated,
they
must be submitted for Purchase Orders. In the spreadsheet I enter the work
order the day I get them, I don't necessarily process them that day. When
do process, I do a search (using "find") for the work order number and put
the date processed in the appropriate column. I have 5 planners that I
work
with.
Sometimes it's easier to sort by planner and enter the dates that way.
When I
use the filter, the date, requisition number, and PO number end up in the
wrong row. How can this be fixed? I have a macro for each planner so they
only have to click on their name to see their work orders. I also have a
clear filter button. I don't think this fixed the problem. Any ideas?