Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Formula

Pick a cell and:

Format Conditional Formatting... Value is equal to 0
and then pick a font color that matches the background color
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200781

"Dee" wrote:

I have a spreasheet that contains a column for Column A is Invoice amount as
well as a column for taxes column B named GST another column C named PST. I
have a formula to calculate the taxes in B & C when an invoice amount is
entered into column A. However, when I drag the formula down the column 0.00
shows up in every cell down the column. Is there a way to hide the 0.00 and
only have values show up in column B and C when an amount is entered into
column A? Otherwise the spreadsheet looks really messy with all those 0.00.

I am using Excel 2003. Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards,

Dee