Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Raw data into a pre-defined template

You could start by recording a macro while you populate your template
manually. Then go through and fix up the code to make it work for all
general cases.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Red2003XLT" wrote in message
HEllo,

I recieve a extract on a daily from an Access MDB. The extract is in the
form of an excel spreadsheet.

Depending on the day, The spreadsheet may contain 5 different categories
of
information. Each category may or may not caintain any data.

Heres the question, How do I load/append/cut-n-paste this data into
separate
pre-defined section of an excel spreadsheet(template?). I'm doing
everything
I can to automated the process.