Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
-Bryan[_2_] -Bryan[_2_] is offline

Default Running all data through a set of formulas

I wish I could, they are propietary, and I wouldn't be looked on kindly
posting them on the web.

"Fred Smith" wrote:

Post your four formulas. I'm sure someone will be able to combine them into
one.

Regards,
Fred.

"-Bryan" wrote in message
I have a formul that runs through four seperate steps and requires 4
seperate
cells. I have 8 tables per page with 7 rows per table, 2 columns of data
that
are used to calculate the third column answer. Basically 7 rows per table
that have Data column A, Data column B, and Result column C. A,B are used
determine C of the same Row.
The first formula converts B into a different unit of measure, formula 2
again converts the data, the third formula uses the result of formula 2
and
data A to arrive at another result, and finally the result is multiplied
by
an integer and the product is C. I don't have enough space on the sheet to
add all the formulas to each set of data, and the sheet is a working model
that is printed for data collection in the field.
Basically, my question is "can I point each set of data to a single set of
formulas to get my answers?(a5,b5=c5),(a6,b6=c6), etc..