Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default TOOLBAR button or Keyboard Shortcut FOR Center Across Selection??

If you create a macro that does it, you can add that macro to the QAT, it is
an option in the QAT customization.

--
HTH

Bob

"RajenRajput1" wrote in message

I use Excel 2007 at work and Excel 2003 at home.

Is there a keyboard shortcut to center across selection for either of
these
versions, pref 2007?

And secondly, does anyone know if there is a toolbar button for center
across selection, or perhaps a way of placing a button on the quick access
toolbar?

Merging cells is too easy to do and that is why I prefer it, however
formatting and selecting cells is becoming an issue with merging, and
center
across selection has it's merits, but it's time consuming.

Thank for the advice, I hope someone can help.

Regards,

Rajen