Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
robert morris robert morris is offline

Default VBA Link - Previous post unclear

Otto

Thanks for your comments. I think what I meant with the two cells comment
was, I thought I might just copy the the Columns down as needed. As for the
"send", I thought as I posted the Weekly Worksheet, Excel would post the
needed data in the Summary sheet. In my layman's language, I need to have
the contents of Cell C10:C39 of the Week's results populate the Cells of
F8:F37 in the Summary Sheet. The same applies to Week's 2, 3 and 4 except
for the Col's G, H and I.

Does this help?

Bob

"Otto Moehrbach" wrote:

Robert
You say "I need to link only two cells from the "Weekly" sheets to the
"Summary" sheet." But then you talk about "sending" data from some 38 cells
in each weekly sheet to the Summary sheet. No, this is not any clearer.
What do you mean when you say "send"? Do you want one cell simply linked to
another cell in another sheet? It would be much clearer if you just
pretended to be doing all this manually and telling someone, who knows
nothing about what you doing, what you are doing, in great detail. HTH
Otto
"robert morris" wrote in message

I have asked before but I'm afraid my posts were unclear.

I have a "Summary" Worksheet and 4 "Weekly" Worksheets. I need to link
only
two cells from the "Weekly" sheets to the "Summary" sheet. i.e.

"Worksheet "Week One" sends data "Names" from Col E10:E39 to "Summary"
sheet
Col C8:C37 along with sending data "Points" in "Week One" sheet Col
C10:C39
to Col F8:F37 in "Summary" sheet.

"Worksheet "Week Two" sends data "Names" from Col E10:E39 to "Summary"
sheet
Col C8:C37 along with sending data "Points" in "Week Two" sheet Col
C10:C39
to Col G8:G37 in "Summary" sheet.

"Worksheet "Week Three" sends data "Names" from Col E10:E39 to "Summary"
sheet Col C8:C37 along with sending data "Points" in "Week Three" sheet
Col
C10:C39 to Col H8:H37 in "Summary" sheet.

Worksheet "Week Four" sends data "Names" from Col E10:E39 to "Summary"
sheet
Col C8:C37 along with sending data "Points" in "Week Four" sheet Col
C10:C39
to Col I8:I37 in "Summary" sheet.

All "Points" (Col C10) in "Weekly" sheets are Formula driven.

I need to maintain the relationship between the Names and Points in all 5
Worksheets

Perhaps this is a bit clearer.

Any help?

Bob