Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tyro[_2_] Tyro[_2_] is offline

Default comment ballon and equal sign

The equal sign appears automatically in Excel 2007.
If you enter text in a cell, no equal sign as in previous versions
If you enter a number, you get an equal sign as in previous versions.
If you enter a formula, you get an equal sign as in previous versions.

Tyro

"jggsfl" wrote in message
Thank you, I was able to resize the comment box. Still can not find the =
in
the fomula bar, I only show the insert function button. Is there something
have to select on?

"Tyro" wrote:

Edit the comment as in previous versions and drag the comment balloon to
the
size you want. As to the equal sign in the formula bar, it is still there
in
Excel 2007 as it was in previous versions..

Tyro

"jggsfl" wrote in message
How do I make the comment ballon large enough to show all of the
comment
and
what happened to the equal sign in the formula bar in excel 2007? Thank
you.