Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PAL PAL is offline

Default Removing Blanks

I have a worksheet w/ many columns and rows. On a separate worksheet, I am
trying to create a concatenated list based on 2 criteria. To make the list,,
I use the formula and drag down the number of rows. This results in a list
with blanks throughout the list and I end up manually moving the blanks. Any
way to remove the blanks automatically. This will be a pain everytime I
refresh the list.

=IF(AND(Data!D2="Approved",Data!F2=1),CONCATENATE( Data!A2,"/",Data!G2,"(",Data!E2,")"),"")

Thanks.