Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
d-mitt d-mitt is offline

Default ROW HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT IN PIVOT TABLES

Hi. I'm running Office XP Standard (version 2002) on Vista. I recently
received notice that 'updates' were available for my version of Excel and
decided to give them a shot. Excel no longer looks anything like what I've
been using, but I'm okay with that... I'm learning. One major beef I have is
that I cannot figure out why the row heights in my pivot tables don't remain
at the settings I apply upon refresh or field expansion. This was never an
issue in my older version, or at least not one I consciously ever had to turn
on/off.

ALL I WANT are row heights of 9.75 on my pivot tables... that's it (which is
what I was doing in my non-updated Excel). Instead they revert to 17.25 as
soon as I click a cell to expand or refresh the table. I've noticed the
default of 17.25 seems to vary if I mess around with font size. I would like
to continue to use what I have been using on my tables in the past (Cordia
New - 11), but again only have 9.75 row height. I've devoted 2 hours and I
must be missing something terribly obvious. HELP!!
--
d-mitt