Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Spiky Spiky is offline

Default V-Lookup issues

On Apr 24, 4:20 pm, TommyD wrote:
hi all,
having some issues with v look-up. I have two sets of data in two
worksheets within the same workbook. The first list is the data set I
want to place the v-look-up in. the second set is in numerical order,
no duplicates. I checked the formatting on both columns,, in each
worksheet and they are both set to numbers. Either i get N/A as a value
9if i put in false), or when i copy it down, once I find a value just
repeating for all the numbers. what's the deal? help!

--
TommyD

The repeating answer suggests you have your first reference like this:
$A$2
It should be A2 (or perhaps $A2) to allow you to copy down properly.

But you do need to post formulas or something if you want real help.