Biff

Hi!

That means that there are empty cells throughout
the 'Helper column'.

Yes, those empty cells are intentional and the MIN formula
I suggested will ignore them.

Did you enter the MIN formula as an array?

Type in the MIN formula and INSTEAD of hitting ENTER you
must use the key combination of CTRL,SHIFT,ENTER.

When done properly Excel will place squiggly braces { }
around the formula. You can not type these braces in
manually.

Biff