Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sally Sally is offline

Default hyperlinks changed automatically in excel.

I have a worksheet with hyperlinks to result files in one directory.
Somehow all the links were changed .
Some to
C:\Documents and Settings\MAM\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\OLK31\
some to
n:\data
but they were all changed from the correct path of
n:\data\lab.

Which actions could I of taken to change these without physically editing
the hyperlink.

I had quite a few of the data sheets open but not all that were changed.
I am very puzzled and it it quite a bit of work to correct it.

How can I avoid this problem from happening again.

PS. I did not move the data it is still in the place it always was.
Thanks