Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Nesting

I suggest you build up the formula in stages to try to pinpoint where
it is not working, For example, try this:

=SUMPRODUCT((download!$A$2:$A$2990=A7)*(download!$ F$2:$F$2990*)*)

This should give you the sum of column F for all loan numbers that
match A7. Then you could try the following:

=SUMPRODUCT((download!$D$2:$D$2990="11900")*(downl oad!$F$2:$F$2990*)*)

with and without the quotes around 11900, and this should give you the
sum where column D equals 11900.

Do this for the other terms in turn, and then start to build them up
to the composite formula, checking things out at each stage.

It might be better with just a small set of data so that you can more
easily check out the totals yourself.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Apr 25, 4:44*pm, LWilson wrote:
Pete,

Yes, I tried quotes around the 11900 and I have the same result. I've also
gone ahead and added quotes to the other items for 88 and 6 with the same
result...0. * As far as the A7, this column has the loan number in it . The
loan number is in the download worksheet of the workbook in column A. *It's
as if it's not recognizing the loan number. *

Again, thanks for all your help.