Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default chart disappears

Do you have a printer installed? For some reason, chart sheets seem to need
a printer driver on hand in order to render properly.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Stuart C." <Stuart wrote in message
In excel 2007 I have data on a sheet from which I created a chart. I then
moved the chart to its own sheet. I updated the data once a day for a
couple
days and the chart was also updated. Then one day I open the file and the
chart is gone. The sheet it was on is still there. The data sheet is
still
there, but the sheet is gone (or not visible?) and I can't figure out why
or
how to get it back.

This is happened twice now and is getting quite irritating. Any thoughts?