Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave O Dave O is offline

Default How to populate Label1.Caption with a variable's value

I have some On Change event code that triggers when a change is made
to a certain cell: the code performs VLOOKUPs and assigns the results
of the lookups to variables- call them V1, V2, V3.

The same event code opens a userform. I'd like to show the values of
V1, V2, and V3 as captions in Labels, and have the user click a radio
button to indicate his choice.

I've got this about together, but I need a hint: how do I use a
variable from the On Change event code in the user form? Is this a
matter of declaring a public variable?

Thanks