Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Is there a fix for the slowness in excel 2007?

This is true, but his stats come a bit further after he says it doesn't
matter in Classic Excel.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Jim Rech" wrote in message
Despite what Ron may say...not as pronounced

His stats bear that out so I don't think he disagrees with you.

--
Jim