Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jason Jason is offline

Default Inserting worksheet makes formulae stop working

Hi Mark, your method should work and automatically calculate as long as you
have automatic calculation turned on on the calculation tab in your options.

"Mark" wrote:

I have several worksheets which follow the same pattern, like a checklist.
There's another sheet which summarizes what's on the other sheets using
=Sum(BeginSheet:EndSheet!A1), for instance. When I copy BeginSheet and put
it somewhere between BeginSheet and EndSheet, the formulae on the summary
sheet fails to see the values entered in the new sheet. I can get the
summary to start working again by simply pressing F2 to edit the formula in a
cell, then pressing Enter and accepting what's already there. The value
updates immediately.

Is there a way to get around this, or am I doing something wrong here?

Thank you!