Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default clicking all the way to another cell

Sounds like you want to jump from cell to cell as you enter data.

There are a few ways of using the Tab key to move through cells in the order you
wish.

See Bob Phillips' site for some of these.

There is another method using VBA with worksheet event code.

Post back if you want to try that.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 08:04:04 -0700, jcheko
wrote:

is there a way of inputing information and when you press enter send it to a
certain cell?

my problem is that I enter information (for example) in cell C15 then G15,
then P15, then I jump down all the way to D59

can anyone help me with this little task?....thanks