Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default countif()

But only in XL2007.

--
HTH

Bob

"Brad Vogt" wrote in message
=COUNTIFS(B8:B19,"=4/1/2008",B8:B19,"<=4/18/2008")

Countifs will give you the opportunity to set more than 1 criteria. In
the
example above, the range of cells with dates is B8:B19 and the result will
be
the total number of dates that meet the 2 criteria. The equal sign is
only
to say greater than OR equal to.

The date format is month/date/year in the example also.

"Mike" wrote:

Hi everyone, I'm trying to use the countif() to count if (naturually) a
date
falls into a certain range. But when I put in wild cards (to account for
different time stamps) it doesn't count... I don't get it?

Cheers,