Carole Drake

Thanks Bernard. I will get our IT person on it. I'm not 'authorized' to set
up printers.
Carole
"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

Hi Carole,
I'm afraid you will have to lie! You need to install a printer that does
colours and set this as the printer to be used by your workbook. It does not
matter that you do not have this printer - unless you hit the Print icon!
Now print preview is in colour. Suggestions: any HP DeskJet printer, or if
it shows up as an installed printer, Microsoft Document Image Printer
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Carole" wrote in message
I'm using XP and need to 'print preview' in color. Mine is black and
white.
How do I change this setting?