andrew

Dear Debra:

That was it! Thank you immeasurably. Help from someone like you on a simple
thing like this that I was unable to figure out is just plain cool. Thank you
so much and I hope you have a nice weekend.

- Andrew

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

Do you have objects showing? To check, choose ToolsOptions
On the View tab, under Objects, select 'Show All'

andrew wrote:
I have a range A1:L732 that I converted to an Excel List. When I click
within the list, the blue list border appears yet the expected filter arrows
associated with the row 1 headings are no longer showing. Converting to a
range and then converting back to a list does not yield the filter arrows. I
am sure this is an "option" that I have not set. Any suggestions. Thank you
very much.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List