Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
AG AG is offline

Default Lookup or reference 3 data points

I have a data set from A3 to D60000.
In any selected row the data values in columns A, B and C correspond to a
value in column D.
Eg. If A4=1.04, B4=.96 and C4=.75 then the value in D4= 25

I have a similar data set F3 to I60000.
Similarly in any selected row the data values in columns F, G and H
correspond to a value in column I.

I need a lookup or reference formula such that I can find the value of
column I for the data group in columns A, B and C. I.e. if I reference
A9847, B98847 and C9847 the formula would find the value in column I that has
those same data values.

I know similar questions have been posted before and I tried to adapt those
answers to my problem but couldnt get a working formula.