Martinson44

"AT"...This is a great suggestion and LOGICAL. I've been trying to contact
every EXCEL guru I know to find out if this can be done. The final answer I
got from A.Wyatt (online Excel tips/tricks) was that it's hardcoded into
Excel and can't be changed by the user.....
Hopefully, your letter to MS will get the job done !
:-D
GDM

"AlwaysThinking" wrote:

I suggest that Miscrosoft changes the color of the Filter Drop Down List
Arrows to Bright Red, when the column is filtered. Trying to distiguish the
non-filtered columns (black arrows) from the filtered columns (currently dark
blue) is almost impossible.

Make this drop down arrow Bright Red would make it easier and obvious that
the spreadsheet you are viewing is limited by a filtering critieria.