Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Data Form

I don't think so.

John Walkenbach has an enhanced data form:
http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm

And the source code is available for a small fee ($20 USA, IIRC). So you can
modify it as much as you want.

And if that's not sufficient, then maybe you could design your own input
userform.

Debra Dalgleish shares some tips:
http://contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html

Peter Aiken Articles:
Part I
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...FormsPartI.asp
Part II
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...ormsPartII.asp

Leanne wrote:

I have a command button activate the standard Data form for a sheet as I have
no idea how to create a customer form to update records. My question is this
- is there anyway to edit the standard form - really what I want is to
disable the 'New' button so that users do not use it to create new records -
there is a custom form for this.

Any help would be appreciated as this is all very new to me. Thanks

--

Dave Peterson