foofoo

Default Removing Near-Duplicate Rows, Leaving Those w/Most Data in Specific Columns

I have a spreadsheet with about 20,000 rows of data and I am trying to
eliminate unnecessary rows. Columns B&C contain numbers, and columns D
through AR contain text. Many rows contain identical information in
columns B, C, D, E, & F, but the information in the remaining columns
may differ. I would like to eliminate rows with duplicate data in
columns B through F, retaining the rows with the greatest number of
entries in columns G through AR.

An example of what I would like to get to is shown below.

BEFORE
B C D E F G H I J K L
Row 1 12 34 DD EE FF GG HH II JJ KK LL
Row 2 12 34 DD EE FF GG HH II JJ
Row 3 12 34 DD EE FF GG HH II

AFTER
B C D E F G H I J K L
Row 1 12 34 DD EE FF GG HH II JJ KK LL

I am not familiar with Visual Basic, so I would prefer to handle this
with a formula, if possible.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Sandi