Song

Bernard, Thanks a lot for your hint. However, it can partly solve the
problem. For example: you type "As is the practice of other
software..............". It does show all the words in the y-axis label.
However, "As is the practice of other softwar" is supposed only one column
(row). Now it is separated into two columns(rows) as we add so many dots
(...............) in it.

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

A known bug which awaits a real cure.
Workaround: add some periods to the text Flow rate, L/min......
Select the periods and format them using a font the same colour as the
background so that they are invisible.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Song" wrote in message
I use Excel graph function to plot the data. All the time I have the
trouble
to resize the y-axis label as it will not show all the words I type in.
For
example, I type " Flow rate, L/min" in the y-axis label form. It only show
"Flow rate, L" in the graph. I have talked to other persons. Surprisingly,
they told they also had the same trouble. I am wondering if Microsoft
company
knows the issue.
Did any one here have the same trouble and finally how to fix the problem?