Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron G[_2_] Ron G[_2_] is offline

Default looking fot a template for metric car expense for Canada.

Paul:
I am looking for a program in metric that will help me track my auto fuel
expenses. I would like something like
Date Location cost per liter # of liters Odometer # kms cost # liters
per 100 klms

and total columns up at the bottom of page for liters kilometers cost.
Is this too much to expect or is there a template I can use? I have just
purchased a new car and would like to keep a running record. I am also new
to this program. I have never used office before. I need a lot of help please.
Thank you Ron G

"paul" wrote:

try google otherwise build one yourself you will get all the help you need
right here.Heck tell me what you want and i will throw some ideas your way!

--
paul
remove nospam for email addy!

"Mr Chips" wrote:

I am looking for a template for car expenses in metric for Canada that will
keep a running expense sheet. and a template for car maintenance records and
expences. Both of these should show a running total at the bottom of the
page. I nwould likw this to keep records for my home hobby. I am using Excel
in Office 2003 and windows xp home.