Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
notanexcelguru notanexcelguru is offline

Default How do I add a portion of a day to a date?

I am trying to create a schedule in excel using the workday formula. I have
percentages of a day that I want to add. For example, one job takes 1.75 of
a day to complete and I will be starting on 4/16, then I will finish 4/17. I
then want to take the finish date and the balance of the day and and the next
job. Please help if you can or let me know if this makes any sense.