JulieD

Hi

before changing the rates, select the data you've already entered and copy
it, then choose edit / paste special / values to change the formulas into
the results ... then they will not recalculate when you change the
underlying information.

you could make a macro to do this if you wanted to.

note, it is a good idea to try something like this on a copy of your
workbook to ensure it works as you want.

--
Cheers
JulieD

My problem is that when I update the rates I don't want any historically
entered information to be updated, only new entries.

Is this possible?