Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Frank Pytel Frank Pytel is offline

Default Neat Trick

RagDyer;

No, I don't think I was. I might have been. It said 'talley' vertically on
the page. It was there just as plain as day. The letters of the word changed
the cell background color to gray.

I may have been in print preview, but I don't think so. Is it possible to do
this in print preview? Change the Page 1, Page 2 etc. Is this done in the
back. Is there a watermark feature to Excel?

Thanks RagDyer.

Frank Pytel

"RagDyer" wrote:

Are you perhaps in the "Page Break" view?

RD

"Frank Pytel" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet that I found online. It has an interesting feature
that
I would like to integrate with my work. There is no VBA (that I can find).
There are no images in the file/tab (again, that I can find). It is kind
of
like a watermark.

When viewing the spreadsheet, all of the cells are white background, maybe
few cells of color here and there.

If you zoom out of the spreadsheet to show 50% it looks like a
spreadsheet,
same at 30%. If you zoom out below 30%, a watermark appears on the sheet
with
a name. This is totally cool. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks and Have a Great Day.

Frank Pytel