Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kurlisue kurlisue is offline

Default Cannot shift objects off sheet

Hi Mike. Yes I did.

"Mike Rogers" wrote:

kurlisue

Did you Save, close, and re open your project? This is necessary sometimes
to "Finalize" the process of deleting all rows and columns not being used.

Mike Rogers

"kurlisue" wrote:

I have one spreadsheet that will not let me insert a cell or row and gives me
the error 'cannot shift objects off sheet'. There are no objects and/or
comments on this sheet, so please don't refer me to the knowledge base
article - already tried that. No hidden columns, cells, rows.... I have
tried deleting all columns and rows from the last cell and this hasn't work.
I have done a diagnose and repair, and updated to SP1. Any ideas?

Thank you.