Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
no-one-but-me[_2_] no-one-but-me[_2_] is offline

Default How do I get a different number on each copy of the same page?

hahaha.. Could you elaborate a bit more on that haha!

Bit confusing for thicko me/! :)

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Rather than use the menu to print multiple copies, try an adaptation of this
simple macro:

Sub NoOneButMe()
n = Application.InputBox(Prompt:="Enter number of copies:", Type:=1)
For i = 1 To n
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.CenterHeader = i
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1
Next
Gary''s Student - gsnu200780

"no-one-but-me" wrote:

I need help with a project at work...

I have created a spreadsheet as part of a project at work.

It's now that I have completed the sheet, I have stumbled across an issue...

Could anyone tell me how to get a different number in the header(for the
worksheet reference) on each print out?

For Example; If I printed out 50 copies of this spreadsheet, the first copy
would have the reference 001, the second copy would have 002...third copy
003... etc

I'm aware that if I just did it as a normal header it I would have loads of
copies of ref: 001

Please help....! It's driving me insane as I'm sure there is a way to do
this but can't figure it out!