Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default compiling data from multiple excel files

Open both files in the same instance of Excel, then highlight the data
in the weekly list, <copy, click on the window of the master list,
move cursor to bottom of your existing list and press <enter.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Apr 21, 4:36*pm, compiling multiple excel files <compiling multiple
excel wrote:
I am trying to compile a master list of my client mailing addresses. I create
a small list weekly, but i want to import it or copy it into a master excel
file that has my entire client list of addresses.

How?

Thanks