Arvi Laanemets

Hi

Two possible ways to achieve this

a) Rates list is historical, i.e when updated, new rates are inserted at end
of rate table, and current date is added into date column for new entries.
Probably you have to use VBA for this.

b) When workbook is opened, for all entries with date less than current day,
all formulas are replaced with values. Probably you have to write an Open
event for this.

Arvi Laanemets

"Redsmartie" wrote in
message ...
I have a sheet with three columns that on entering a value in USD
automatically calculates the GBP and EUR values based on a reference
list of rates on another sheet.

My problem is that when I update the rates I don't want any
historically entered information to be updated, only new entries.

Is this possible?