Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DKS DKS is offline

Default Generating calendars

Thanks Pete. I just sent you the mail as requested by you.

"Pete_UK" wrote:

Yes, I put something together like this for another respondent some
time ago. It copes with up to 8 events per day and displays them in
calendar format on another sheet, where you can select the month of
interest and print it out.

If you would like a copy of the file send me an email to:

pashurst <at auditel.net

Change the obvious.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Apr 18, 8:42 pm, DKS wrote:
Hi,

I have a spreadsheet in which there is one column of date and a second
column with the event description. Of course there are many other columns
but these 2 columns are of interest for this particular question.

For the same date i could have several events, upto 3 or 4.

I would like to know if there is some routine available that I can use to
transform these 2 columns into a calendar like look and feel (one month at a
time, thus a 7x5 matrix where 7 columns are for the 7 weekdays and the 5 rows
are for the weeks. In each 'cell' I would like to have the date shown and
the 3-4 events.

All help appreciated.