Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Paul Paul is offline

Default Auto filling information from Data List

I have a Data List A1:E10 with the first column listing by "Unit number" (501
- 509). In the remaining 4 colums I have 4 different vehicle types each of
which have a list of corresponding vehicle numbers for a given unit number.
My requirement is to use this table array as a reference and somewhere else
in the workbook I have a title area where I want to select a Unit Number from
the list (I can select this from a validation list) which automatically
inserts the corresponding vehicle numbers against the 4 vehicle types. I
cannot find which is the correct approach to solve this problem although I
have just been and bought Excel 2003 for Dummies, I still cannot decide the
correct and appropriate method, any help would be appreciated.