Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AKphidelt AKphidelt is offline

Default Formula for evaluating predictions - Fantasy Football League

Wow, glad it worked out. Yea it's amazing how things can be figured out in
excel. What's funny is some guys on here can probably do that same exact
equation that's half the size of mine.

"gavin" wrote:

"akphidelt" wrote in message
No problem for the help. Im not very familiar with Open Office. I tested
it
on an excel sheet and it worked perfectly. Let me know if you have any
problems in the actual excel sheet.

Just tested on Excel on my laptop and it works perfectly. It didn't turn out
to be anywhere near as complicated as I feared - isn't that often the way???

Thank you so much for your time - it really is appreciated. I doubt I would
ever have got this working on my own!