BigBuck98

Thanks Debra that worked great.

Gordon

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote in message
You could add a column to the source data, to calculate if the player is
over the target number.

For example, add a column heading "OverTarget"
In the cell below, enter a formula that checks the number of kits sold,
e.g., with kits in column F:
=IF(F210,"Y","N")

Add this field to the page area of the pivot table, and select Y from
its dropdown list.

BigBuck98 wrote:
Could someone tell me if it is possible to use formulas in a Pivot table
report. I have an excel file that has a column with the heading named
<Players Names with 231 names under this heading. I have several other
columns in the database with the last one being named <Kits and under

the
kits heading are 231 numbers ranging from 1 to 40. What I want to do is
create a pivot table report that will only list the players names that

sold
more than 10 kits. I have created the report that shows all the players,

but
I cannot figure out how to just list the ones that sold more than 10

kits.
Thanks,
Gordon

--