Old April 18th 08, 10:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
gavin gavin is offline

Default Formula for evaluating predictions - Fantasy Football League

"akphidelt" wrote in message
No problem for the help. Im not very familiar with Open Office. I tested
it
on an excel sheet and it worked perfectly. Let me know if you have any
problems in the actual excel sheet.

Just tested on Excel on my laptop and it works perfectly. It didn't turn out
to be anywhere near as complicated as I feared - isn't that often the way???

Thank you so much for your time - it really is appreciated. I doubt I would
ever have got this working on my own!