Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default import data from access to excel

This is a great resource:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/accessexcel.htm

Lots of other nuggets of info. there too!!!

Regards,
Ryan---

--
RyGuy

"George Applegate" wrote:

I have a data base that looks like this in access:

emp# Date Time In or out

Obviously multiple records for each employee, on each date

I would like to somehow import the data into excel though, so it looks
like this:

emp# date In Tim 1 Out tim 1 In tim 2 Out tim 2 In tim3 Out tim 3

In other words, when the date comes into excel from access, how can I
get the multiple ins and outs for a day on the same line if it's the
same date??? Do I have to write some sort of visual basic program, or
is there an easy way to do this?

I'd appreciate all suggestions

thanks,
ga